37 - The Name which is Above Every Other Name!
This is how the Apostle Paul sums up the new life-style of God's wisdom for us:
Philippians 2 :
5. Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ,
6. who, though he was God, did not demand and cling to his rights as God,
7. but laid aside his mighty power and glory, taking the disguise of a
slave and becoming like men. Christ humbled himself
8. And he humbled himself even further, going so far as actually to die
a criminal's death on a cross.
9. Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of
heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name,
10. that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth
and under the earth,
11. and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the
glory of God the Father.
Let us begin on this new life-style today with His help and strength!
Heavenly Father, today we thank You for using Your hidden wisdom to defeat
the rulers of this age and their master, Satan.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I break every hold of Satan over my
life, and I submit myself to You, to learn Your wisdom, so that I can
succeed at living and dying and rising again,
like the Lord Jesus
Christ has done,
In His name I pray,
Tomorrow we'll be back with another meditation about the Lord Jesus Christ!
He Is the King of GLORY!